Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EsmeW
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Missing M&S Vouchers

Hi everyone,

I have waited well over the 45 days suggested to receive the M&S vouchers offered when selecting a BT package through a deal on a 3rd party website.

I have completed the form on https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/ a couple of times now for good measure.

I have contacted BT over the phone twice and on both occasions  they have denied having any responsibilty for the vouchers and suggested contacting the 3rd party that originally offered the deal.  This is a strange response as I ordered it through the BT website...

BT m&s deal screenshot.png

Can anyone advise who to contact about this or how to go about getting these vouchers?

Thanks in advace for your help.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing M&S Vouchers

Hi @EsmeW Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm really sorry you didn't get help when you called about your M&S vouchers, this is something that we can chase up for you and the advisors should not have referred you back to the third party website in this instance.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing M&S Vouchers

Hi @EsmeW, thanks for sending over your details and sorry about the delay replying. I've raised a case with our partner promotions team chasing this up for you and we'll get back in touch as soon as we have any updates.

0 Ratings