cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarahh2
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Missing Marks and Spencer’s Vouchers

Has anyone else not received their marks and Spencer’s vouchers after signing up?  

I moved to Bt 26th Nov via Uswitch which had a £120 voucher offer at the time.  The line was connected on 6th Dec and I submitted my claim that week. I’ve heard nothing back and had no response from my email to the email address on BTs website so not sure where to chase this now.

Does anyone have an email for BT complaints or any other avenue for escalating it?

Thank you in advance!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Missing Marks and Spencer’s Vouchers

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Sarahh2, Thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the delay with your M&S vouchers. The moderation team will be able to chase this up with our promotions team if you send over your details by relying on the private message I've sent you. We're quite busy at the moment so it will be next week before we can get back to you. 

0 Ratings
Sarahh2
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

Is there a way of escalating this please? I agreed to give it to end of March and I’m still waiting. I can’t find how to raise this for support on BT’s website.

Thanks

Sarah

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

This is only a customer to customer help forum, the only BT Employees are the moderators, who are only dealing with welfare and vulnerable customer priority escalations at present, due to the large number of outstanding requests, and only a couple of them on duty.

0 Ratings
Sarahh2
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Thanks. I’ve been waiting 4 months am just trying to find an email address so I can raise it and it can be picked up once vulnerable customers / urgent issues have been dealt with.  It would reassure me to know it is in a queue somewhere to be dealt with.  The website is just directing me back to phone in and I don’t want to clog the phone line, so I wasn’t sure if anyone had an email address for M&S vouchers. There seems to be one for MasterCard and Sainsbury’s vouchers but I haven’t been able to find an M&S one.

Thanks

Sarah

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for your understanding @Sarahh2,

I am sorry that you've had to wait for so long. We will do everything that we can to help you.

I've sent you a private message. Please reply in your own time.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings