Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bronwynf123
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Missing Reward Card?

Go to solution

Hi there,

As part of my deal with my broadband package, I was told on the phone that I would be also receiving information on how to go about claiming the £80 reward card. As I never received this information, I completely forgot about its existence until today. Having looked in my rewards area, I can't see anything about it there now and as it has been roughly 3 months since my broadband was installed, I'm worried I have missed out now. How can I go about finding out more about this?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing Reward Card?

Go to solution

Hi @bronwynf123, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, did you place your order over the phone or on the website? All the recent reward card offers have only been available if the order was placed online as part of a referral deal from a comparison site. 

0 Ratings
bronwynf123
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi there.

I placed the order on the phone but the same deal I was going for, was available on the website too. And the person I spoke to said that I'd still be able to receive it, I think.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@bronwynf123, The offer was definitely only for orders done on the website but if it was confirmed in the call we'll be happy to get that looked into. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch.

0 Ratings