Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Missing Reward Card

Hi

When I ordered my broadband part of the deal was that I would get an £80 Mastercard Reward Card. I tried to claim this but my reward never showed on my account. I phoned the BT customer services and they said I was not entitled to the reward even though I had a screenshot of the website when I ordered.

Today I received an email saying that there has been an error and I am entitled to an £80 reward card.

I followed the instructions taking me to the reward site but the reward is still not showing on my account to claim.

Please can someone assist me in claiming this?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing Reward Card

Did you read this

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Yes I did thanks but my reward is not showing in my account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @marke1329 thanks for checking that and sorry you can't claim your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message about how to contact the Mod team and we'll help get this claimed for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings