Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albowman
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Missing Sainsbury's Voucher & Topcashback Declined

Go to solution

On 9th August I placed my initial order with BT for Phone, Broadband & TV with the activation date confirmed in late August. An infuriating 2 months followed with BT telling me there were issues processing my order which resulted in my order being cancelled and re-ordered and my activation date being postponed on 4 seperate occassions.

I now finally have a working service but find myself out of pocket to the tune of £239. I placed my order through Topcashback where BT were offering £189 cashback for my particular package at the time. As BT cancelled and re-processed my order this cashback has since been declined. Furthermore I have not received the £50 Sainsbury's voucher as advertised at the tme of placing my order, despite submitting a claim.

All in all a terrible experience! I am hoping one of the advisers here can assist in providing the cashback and voucher which I am due.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing Sainsbury's Voucher & Topcashback Declined

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

They may possibly be able to help.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Albowman,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am very sorry to hear you have had such a poor experience with BT, not only the lengthy delay, but all the hassle that you went through to get your services up and running.  Then to top that all off you have been unable to successfully claim your order entitlement Smiley Embarassed  This is not the way we like to do things.

I would be happy to look into this for you.  Can you please drop me an email with your details?  You will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile, just click on my username (SeanD).

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi albowman,

I'm really glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings