cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iangeorgedawes
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Missing cashback claim

Please can somebody provide me with my AJM/BTCOM reference number?

I am chasing a claim for from Topcashback but I cannot find any reference to this number on any of my BT e-mails.

I see this is a fairly common problem and has been asked many times on the forum but there doesn't seem to be a solution.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Missing cashback claim

@iangeorgedawes 

Welcome to this user forum.

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Select your closed order and look for the sales reference on this page, top right

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order, or the second email confirming order completion after activation.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

@iangeorgedawes 

This is a public forum and your post does not go to BT.

I have removed your last post because it showed your account number and the whole world could see it. This is personal information.

If you have looked at all of the placed I have suggested, then you will have to wait for a moderator to look at it, this is going to take a while during the current crisis.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi @iangeorgedawes,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

The order management screen within your My BT should show the online order number. If you are unable to find the order number there the quickest way to get the number would be by calling 0800 800 150 or using our live chat service if open.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
iangeorgedawes
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I have my VOL number, I also have my order number. What I don't have is my AJM/BTCOM reference number which I require to progress my TopCashback claim.

Please advise.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @iangeorgedawes and thanks for posting.

Were 150 not able to get that reference for you?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings