Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davewok
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Missing cashback - no response from affiliates@bt.com

Go to solution

I signed up to a BT package offered in April 2016 on moneysavingexpert.com that included £30 cashback. The cashback had to be claimed at https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/cashback. I duly completed the claim with all the required information. After about six weeks when nothing had happened I emailed affiliates@bt.com, again supplying all the required information. Apart from an immediate auto-acknowledgement email I have had no response.

What should I do to pursue this? 

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Missing cashback - no response from affiliates@bt.com

Go to solution

Hi @davewok and welcome.

Sorry you're having problems getting the cashback sorted. I'm sure I can help with this. Can you drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Tags (1)
MikeGB
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

I just came on the forum to see if I could find out anything about exactly the same thing.

I can't find anyone at BT that seems to know anything about this or where I can get help.

I filled the form in to claim it a couple of times then got an email back from affiliates@bt.com saying I had to do it manually and I put all the info in an email and send it back but have not heard anything since and no replies to follow-up enquiries.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
davewok
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution
Many thanks, DavidM. Cheque received this morning.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @davewok,

Thank you for posting back. I'm glad you received your cashback Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

fred_vader
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

I too have had no cashback - and nothing but failed callbacks and excuses from BT help line and web advisors.

I signed up in May, claimed teh cashback (£30) and received the email confirming that I had.

When I called about it I was told by BT I didn't recive an email on that day!!  - My inbox must be lying!!!

Not recived promised callbacks or emails,  not recived promised transcripts fromWeb Advisor chats.

Service is appalling.  Wish I had payed less and stayed with SKY!!

Counting the days before I can get out of the contract and go back to a company who actually follow up customer care and sort problems out!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @fred_vader and welcome.

I'm sorry you haven't received the voucher. Have you tried chasing it using the voucher chase form? If not can you complete and submit that and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
MikeGB
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Our cheque arrived this morning.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Slightly different query, but again I'm getting no response from affiliates@bt.com.

I signed up for Bb back in August, made my claims in the right sequence but did not receive the promised £40 M&S voucher. This remains the case today despite being promised by "Eddie" on 21/09 that I was on the dispatch list and would receive the voucher in 15 working days.

I have since tried twice to contact the "team" at affiliates@bt.com for an update but have heard nothing.

Can you please advise?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@Supermodel88 Sorry about that, we'll be happy to chase this up for you. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings