Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamara
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Missold BT phone, net and TV package, now being charge for full contract

Hoping someone can help here.

I phone BT to order a package deal.  In that convo I wasnt told that I would still need an arial with the BT visionbox.  Had I known this I would have never placed an order because I am not allowed to mount one on the house as there is already a dish up.

The sell call was reviwed and BT agred that the service was missold due to not informing me of needing an arial.  I was told that I would be released from my contract.  I was free to leave if I wanted.

So..I went to Sky with all 3 services, as you get better deals when ordering all 3 services.

Today I have recieved a final bill...for £452.14.  Apparently I am being charge for the full contract.

Now, I have been very understanding up until this point.

I want:

ALL charges refunded to me including all monthly charges and deposits, as those charges were paid after being misled.  Had I been given ALL of the information reguarding the services and equipment needed I would have never agreed to them.

The contract charge taken off my account.

All information reguarding my account which WILL include ALL charges and payments posted or e-mailed to me.

A transcript of the sell call.

A letter of appology for the stress BT has caused me.

Compinsation for the stress and time in dealing with this matter.

Over to you BT.  Can you help resolve this issue?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Missold BT phone, net and TV package, now being charge for full contract

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

You need to either phone BT 0800 443 311 or contact them via Live Chat  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums   and ask them to sort it out.

0 Ratings
Tamara
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I have tried that, they deny any knowlage if the issue.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Tamara,

I can take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Tamara
Beginner