cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peteg1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Mobile disconnected homeless

I was made homeless early into the lockdown period and have for the last 3+ months been trying to contact the call centre to sort out my payments and find out what I need to do which has proved to be impossible, either ringing out until the call terminates after 30 mins or passed from dept to dept until I get cut off.  I've now been hit with early termination charges and had my mobile disconnected so have no means of communicating with anybody and still can't get an answer or find the right department at the call centre.  The online service only directs me to the same numbers that I am already trying so I'm stuck.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mobile disconnected homeless

Hi @Peteg1

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you've been having problems getting in touch to sort out your mobile payments.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent over the last 3 months trying to get this resolved.

As you haven't made any progress and you feel you're going round in circles we can pick this up and help you from here.   I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings