cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uniquerkw
Message 1 of 3

Mobile sim package, over-charging, broadband and landline set up, merging two accounts

Hello,

Just before my new internet and landline package started last month (I already had a mobile sim with them) I called and was told that my sim could be less for more data; double in fact, and that that would start within 24 hours and any data that I had bought over my allowance for the month wouldn't be charged (unless I had already been billed and it was under 150gb).

However my bill didn't come down, my data didn't go up, and again this month I'm looking at an increased bill due to using over 750mb of data?

Also I've noticed that for some reason I have 2 accoutns now, one for Broadband and landline and one for mobile, could this be related and how to I merge them/correct this?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mobile sim package, over-charging, broadband and landline set up, merging two accounts

Hi @uniquerkw 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the mix up with your mobile data and that you believe you've being over charged.  Do you want to have a word with our >> Billing live chat team << this morning?

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mobile sim package, over-charging, broadband and landline set up, merging two accounts

If your mobile is on another account, the benefits of BT Plus (double data) won't be applied because there's nothing that link the 2, you'll need to have the accounts merged.
This can only be done by the Easy Assist team so long as both accounts are in the same name, at the same address.

Ring 0800 800 150 and ask for the Easy Assist team for an account merge.

0 Ratings