cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pete2
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

More Time To Pay

Hi, I used a webchat on Sunday 12 Feb to explain that my dad, the BT account holder, had been ill and I was sorting his bills etc. The adviser agreed to a 14 day extension to allow more time to pay on the condition that I pay £50 staight away which I did and the remaining balance within 14 days.

On Wednesday 15 Feb the broadband & TV service were suspended so I rang customer services yesterday,16 Feb, to explain about the webchat and 14 extension to pay and after being placed on hold for a time the adviser said that all services would be restored within hours and again noted that I had agreed to pay the remaining balance within 14 days.

24 hours later the broadband and TV service have not been restored as promised. I appreciate BT understanding the situation and just hope it's an oversight. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
ao2254
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: More Time To Pay

You need to complaint right away to BT and if it is not resolved then take the case to ombudsman.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

@pete2  Welcome to the forum. As you've drawn a blank with the helpdesk, I'm bringing your post to the attention of the forum moderators to see if they can look into this for you. They will post contact info here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @pete2 and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been problems with the payments. I'm sure I can help you with this. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
pete2
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi, thanks DavidM and pottyperson for the welcome and the help. I've completed the enquiry form on the link in your profile David, is that correct?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 6

That's right. Be aware, though, that referrals to the mods are generaly dealt with in turn and it might be some days before they can get an answer if they're busy.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings