Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Saxmonki
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Moved house - BT Infinity 1 activation issue

Hi,

I recently moved flat and arranged for my Infinity connection to move with me . I arranged this back on 05/08/2015 and selected an activation date of 04/09/2015 (my moving in date) which was accepted.

I also arranged for my number to be transferred to the new address at the same time, also for the 4th.

The phone line was transferred over succesfully early in the morning on 05/09/2015 and began working fine (dial tone, can make calls etc).

The infinity however has been marked as delayed and each time I've got in contact since I've been given a different (vague) reason as to why? First it was that there was some problem with the exchange, next it was that there was a line fault and now BT retail are awaiting an update from their supplier?

At present, I still have no Infinity connection 5 days on from the original activation date and am due to be working from home all of next week so require the connection to be up and running urgently. I'm also struggling to see why the Infinity isn't active if I have a functioning, connected line? Moreover, the new property is only about 200m down the road from my old one so it surely can't be a cabinet issue?

Would really appreciate this being looked into.

Thanks,

Sam

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Saxmonki
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moved house - BT Infinity 1 activation issue

I've still had no luck getting an answer from customer services on why exactly my order is delayed. The phone line is working and, after checking both my new and old address are served by the same cabinet.

This is getting very frustrating as I can't see any reason why my original activation date was missed?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Moved house - BT Infinity 1 activation issue

Hi Saxmonki,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum I'm really sorry to hear of the delay with your Infinity order.

Your best bet would be to contact our order team and allow them the chance to put things right. I will drop you a private message now which will include the link to our order team whereby you can online chat with them. This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Saxmonki
Beginner
Message 4 of 4