Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meghemmings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Moving Home - having issues with the moving form...yet again

Go to solution

Hi there,

I'm moving home and I am having issues with the BT moving form. I get up to the part where it mentions the BT hub. The writing used on this page seems to indicate that I can remove the hub from my order, but there is no way to do this. I already have a BT hub and I don't want to pay an additional £9.99 to have a new one delivered when I don't actually need it. 

Would you be able to help me with this, please? I am looking to have my service moved on the 15th of December so it's not for a little while yet.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving Home - having issues with the moving form...yet again

Go to solution

did you try phoning and see if they can help   0800 800 150

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
meghemmings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

This is the second time I've moved with BT. Last time, I was kept on the phone for over an hour and ended up getting help on here instead. So thought I'd try here first. So, no to answer your question.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

should really give that a try first - it may be easier this time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings