Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wenklaw
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Moving Home

Go to solution

As an existing BT infinity customer will i lose access to the BT Sport and BT TV extra app whilst going through the homemover process?  I wont have a seamless switch of service, its just not possbile to arrange.

The property I am moving to will need BT service installed for the first time, this cannot be arranged until i actually move in (although i could place an order maybe 2 weeks before i move), so i can well imagine waiting 2- 4 weeks for a new provision, so i will be without a BT landline and broadband for the time so will access to the BT TV app extra and BT Sport app be disabled even though I have a homemover order in the system?

It will be a pain if i lose access to the BT Sport app and the BT TV extra  app during that period?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moving Home

Go to solution

Hi @wenklaw,

As long as you place a home mover order, then the BT TV app should remain active.

If you were to place a separate cease order at the old address and then a provider order at the new address you would lose the BT TV app service until the service its provided at the new address.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings