cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinxtaylor
Message 1 of 3

Moving House order

Hi,

I'm moving house now in two days, I called BT last friday which was when the move date was confirmed to arrange a home move, they said their systems wouldn't accept my move so they had to fill in a manual form, This was apparently done and they promised me a call within a day or two, I called again on Monday and they had no knowledge of my call on the friday at all so I asked them to do it again and again they had to fill in a manual form as the system wouldn't allow it and I was again promised a call back. Still no call and I move in two days. 

What is worrying me is that in two days the person buying my house will be moving their number to my house which means what happens to my number and broadband connection if BT still haven't called me.  

Seems like because the house move team can't do it, my request just gets ignored. 

Anyone got any advice on the best way to deal with this?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moving House order

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.

Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moving House order

Hi tinxtaylor,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details, order references etc. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings