Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chris951
Message 1 of 4

Moving House

Hi

I am trying to arrange a house move but there is an order stuck in the system from Oct 2018 (I think it is to remove my employee broadband to standard broadband)

I phoned Glasgow but got an incorrect email from them.  Anyone know the employee options email address that I can use to sort this out?

many thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
-Richie-
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving House

Are you still an employee Chris ? if so the employee options team can help, if you're not then they can't help you.
Have you recently just left and you're waiting for the benefits to be removed ?

0 Ratings
Chris951
Message 3 of 4

Hi Richie

No longer a BT employee.

Checked on my BT account and the order to drop me to standard boradband has been there since Oct 31st.  Customer services in Glasgow coouldn't shift it and said I should email Employee Options.

Unfortunately, either I didn't listen properly or I was given the wrong email address but it bounced. 

I move house next week and cannot get my BT services moved with this stuck order.  Options are someone helps me or I leave BT and find another provider!

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

When your employee benefits are removed from line and broadband you go on a standard price with no discounts and no contract, so you can order new services at your new address with a new account, then cancel your old account once the existing order closes on the old account.

You might end up paying 2 services for a month but it's quicker than waiting, so weigh up cost Vs speed of provide.

If you have other services such as BT Sport on Sky or BT Mobile then you can get the accounts merged later, provided they are in the same name.

0 Ratings