cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobwhite
Message 1 of 4

Moving House

Have recently moved house and did everything on the website. The problem came when no engineer turned up. Had to ring BT to be told that no engineer would be coming because there was a problem this was on the 20th December since then have been calling when possible to try and get an update as to what was going on and when we could get an engineer to come round and keep been told that I would be called back which never happens. Its impossible to first find out what is happening and when this will be resolved, I thought it would have been easy given we had only a few spots to choose in the first place that any issues would be solved before the date the engineer was supposed to come round. I have no idea what to now as whenever I call I get told that they will call back which they don't. In the mean time we're without Internet with no idea when/if we will again. Any advice would be much appreciated?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving House

The moderators have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they may be able to help you.

If they cannot give you an update when your service will be provided, then please post back here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi jacobwhite,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details, including any order reference number you have. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings