Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gracie2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Moving home with BT

Hi,

ive recently moved home, is there a way to let BT know online or do I have to call? I work long hours and the last thing I want to do is sit at home trying to change my address. Is there a simple way of doing it? I also have not yet purchased a landline phone so I will need to buy one first? It says to call for urgent matters and I feel like this is not urgent. 

many thanks. 

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving home with BT

Do you currently have a bt broadband package?  If so did you not use BT home move facility?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Gracie2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I am currently  already have a package with bt, when I search to change address is says I have to call? Thanks 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

If you had a broadband package at your previous address then you should have contacted BT home move so they could arrange the transfer of your package to your new address. From what you have posted you didn't do that so you need to phone 150 and organise moving your existing package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings