Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDKGunner
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Moving home

Go to solution

Basically i might be moving from the supported residential house i live at right now to a smaller supported home now i have my own BT infinity account and i know that where i might be moving to also has at least BT Broadband but i want to keep my own account active anyway i have tried using the BT Infinity area checker but it seems to be having some issues working right now.

So my main questions are would i be able to transfer my own BT account into the room i would be staying in? and how much would it cost to sort it out?

I have seen the same thing happen a couple of times the first time when my uncle live upstairs at my dads house and the second time when he moved to my grandparents second floor bedroom.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving home

Go to solution

Hi MDKGunner,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

We can help transfer your services to your new address.  I'll need your details to see what services are available at the address you're moving to.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Can you include the link to this thread when you complete the form please?  Whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
MDKGunner
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Sorry i sorted it out over the phone and i forgot i actually created this topic so it can be closed now my apologies

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

No need to apologise MDKGunner, that's what the community is here for! Smiley Happy

If you need help in future feel free to start another thread as we value your contribution!

Cheers

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings