cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Moving house issue

Go to solution

What you actually need is a house move but move your existing package to a new second line at an existing address. However, I'm not sure if such an option exists perhaps @-Richie-  might know.

Message 12 of 17

Go to solution
That sounds like exactly what I need.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

@licquoricewrote:

What you actually need is a house move but move your existing package to a new second line at an existing address. However, I'm not sure if such an option exists perhaps @-Richie-  might know.

It's a possibility yes, that was why I wanted to know the desired outcome.

Installing a 2nd line leaves Grandad's unchanged and allows the OP to have their own connection.

Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Thank you! This sounds like a perfect solution. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

You've been offered moderator support, I'd advise taking them up on the offer.
You want a home move but to install a new 2nd line at the target address, it's more complicated than a normal order and there can be extra charges for the new install, depends what the survey picks it as each property is different.

Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for you help. Yes, a moderator has private messaged me and someone will hopefully be contacting me over the next few days. It's been good to find out exactly what I would need to ask BT to do and to find out that it's possible! So thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply to me, it' s been really, really helpful. 

Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @jlh238 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me again this afternoon.

I am really pleased that I was able to help you move your services to your new address.  I am sorry for the confusion prior to my involvement.

As this is sorted I will go ahead and close this off from here, as agreed.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Take care.

Robbie

0 Ratings