cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Multiple accounts linked to one BT ID

Hi, I have a 2 old BT accounts and have recently signed up again so I now have 3 accounts. When I log in to MyBT app I can see the other accounts which is causing me to have to login multiple times to get to things such as parental controls, security and so on. I did live chat with BT last weekend as I was unable to see my new account there at first, I was instructed on how to link my new account and was told the old accounts would be removed, however I can still see the old accounts which is confusing the app and what I want to do. Please can I get some help to have these old accounts removed.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Multiple accounts linked to one BT ID

@Mysty 

Please try again.

Select the 'message now' option on this link https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband to have a live chat with a billing guide, they'll get you sorted.

If they still cannot resolve it, then please post back here and a moderator may be able to help, but its likely to be a while before they could assist.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

I’ve just spent 30 mins on live chat and again was told these accounts have been removed from my BT ID and again I still see the accounts there when I login to the app. This is the 2nd time I have been told they were removed which they are clearly not if I can still see them. Appreciate you reaching out tho

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Its probably an issue with the app, however I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Bear in mind its likely to take quite a few days.

Have you tried deleting then re-installing the app, as its possible its holding cached information?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

I have tried that, I was advised on the live chat to delete the app and reinstall it. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Do the accounts show when you login to MyBT using a computer?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Yes, I can see all the accounts on the app and through logging in to my BT through the web browser.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

You will have to wait for a moderator to reply here.

0 Ratings