Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danb_1989
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Multiple accounts on 'My BT' so I cannot see offers

Good afternoon, 

I have multiple account numbers when I try to log into 'My BT' but I only use one (main account). This in turn is then restricting me from conducting any searches for upgrade offers as an existing customer without having to call BT (which as everyone knows is a nightmare before this pandemic, let alone during). 

How would I get my dormant accounts removed from My BT so that I can just price up upgrade offers from BT? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Multiple accounts on 'My BT' so I cannot see offers

Hi @danb_1989 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're not able to see offers on the website. Having multiple accounts in your MyBT will not be the cause this, by any chance to you have FTTP broadband with a fibre voice access line? If you do then unfortunately you won't be able to place orders via MyBT. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
danb_1989
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil, thanks for the quick reply. Yes I do have FTTP, not sure about the fibre voice access line but assuming the way you've worded it they come together? Thanks for the information anyway, I will call BT in regards to my options of upgrading my internet speed!

Thanks again,

Daniel

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

Hi @danb_1989 it's basically a digital line that works through the broadband connection, it's being fazed out by Openreach and replaced with updated technology (digital voice).

As there aren't many customers that have Future Voice Access the website hasn't been designed to handle orders for them and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.  When you're speaking with the sales team ask them if it says FVA beside your line type and if it is that will be the reason why the offers aren't showing in your MyBT.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings