cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

My BT Account Issue

I've rejoined BT and reused my existing account, but there seems to be an issue with my account as it is unable to be found when I login at My BT. The error is:

Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment

We couldn’t find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again

I have tried the account linking process in account settings, and it seems can now navigate to some billing pages, but the error persists when logging in at My BT or trying to view product details, etc.

Could a moderator possibly help with this?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: My BT Account Issue

@adlywrote:

I've rejoined BT and reused my existing account

Any old account would be closed and you now have a brand new account with a new account number.
When you joined you would of been sent an email to create a new BT ID, have you followed that link ? try visiting https://www.bt.com/mybt/signup and enter your new BT account number when prompted.

If you still have problems, ring 0800 800 150 and speak with the Billing team, they support BT ID issues and will help you get it resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: My BT Account Issue

Thanks for the response. I understand I have a new BT account with a new account number, but when signing up it permitted using an existing My BT account which is what I have done. This has always worked in the past, but this time it seems there is some problem.

I will try calling about this, but I'm doubtful phone support will be able to help from past experience.
0 Ratings