cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HHGTTG
Expert
Message 1 of 4

My BT - Another query.

This website has been re-jigged but not necesssarily for the better, just change for change sakes.

Have gone onto it twice, with my current Quarter coming to an end on 27th of this month. Strangely the list of total phone calls made seems to start only in late December last year, missing out all the calls made in November and up until the 22nd December.

Any comments from anyone?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
tickhill
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: My BT - Another query.

The revamped MyBt Website is pathetic in terms of the information it provides about calls made.

It says they are by DATE and TIME but they are by DATE only

There are circumstances where it is important (if not vital) that you can comfirm/prove the actual TIME that a call was made.

Clicking on a number takes you to an option to call with SKYPE  -  goodness knows why the link is seen as useful when checking call details.

One again I feel that the pages have been redesigned by someone who has never had need to use them themselves, hasn't taken time to ask what people want (I've never been asked for my thoughts on anything BT does) and in general have done it with no real aim in mind just change for the sake of change.

A disaster.  Bring back the original pages asap.

0 Ratings
tickhill
Expert
Message 3 of 4

I'm now giving up with BT after many years, and as a previous Employee!!

I can no longer access MyBT on my Windows phone it seems - I am compelled it seems to register with the likes of Google Play.

BT and it's decision to abandon anything "Windows" is far from being User-friendly.

0 Ratings
tickhill
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Having created a Googleplay account I was still unable to download the MyBt App - messages suggests there isn't a Windows Version available on Googleplay.

0 Ratings