Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Expert
Accepted Solution

My BT, Broadband Usage Checker

Has anyone else tried to use the Broadband Usage Checker in the My BT section today, when I click onto the My Services Tab and then the Broadband option the little grey box where the link usually is, is just blank.

Distinguished Sage

Re: My BT, Broadband Usage Checker

Hi plainview

It does seem to have a problem at the moment it was ok earlier today
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Expert

Oh right, if its not working for you it must be a BT thing then and not me.

Cheers.

Distinguished Sage

working fine for me

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
KP

The same thing is happening on my account.

I have tried using Opera, Firefox, Chrome and IE9 browsers and disabled all security on them, but to no avail.

The blank grey box appears under both the Phone and Broadband tabs.

It has not worked for me all day today - from 11 am when I first tried it, and up to now it is still not working.

Distinguished Sage

just tried again and it's still working

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru

KP wrote:

The same thing is happening on my account.

I have tried using Opera, Firefox, Chrome and IE9 browsers and disabled all security on them, but to no avail.

The blank grey box appears under both the Phone and Broadband tabs.

It has not worked for me all day today - from 11 am when I first tried it, and up to now it is still not working.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

This has been reported a number of times now, however mine has been working all the time when I've checked.

You may like to try one of my shortcuts, options 14d-14f to see if one of those works for you.

The problem has not been resolved.  I am getting the same problem with my account that has been explained by other people.  I am just getting the grey space and no link to the broadband usage checker as of 4:38.p.m.

KP

Thanks Andy.

Your link 14d worked fine.

https://www.bt.com/appsyouraccount/secure/cyahub.do

I too am experiencing the same problem - got two bb accounts in two properties - still cannot view the monitor whatever way I try. Working perfectly last week.