Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimlanderson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

My BT, Desktop Help and BT Smart Talk

Go to solution

I cam only assume that since the change over from BT Yahoo to the new servers I have suffered various problems.

My BT will not show my extras on my phone, tablet, laptop or desk top reported this and on checking this item was resolved and closed on the 5th Jan, still have the same problem.

BT Desktop Help is shown that I am using the wrong browsers, contacted BT and was informed there was a problem and to uninstall and reinstall in a few days time, done this still the same problem.

BT Smart Talk well what can I say not so smart when it dont work.

Paying for a service the does not work is not a very good experance.

A very hacked off customer.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT, Desktop Help and BT Smart Talk

Go to solution

E-mail nad the change of the home page, has nothing to do with SmartTalk, and desktop help is broken at the moment when used with the latest web browser.

See

Desktop help browser and upgrade message

Your e-mail is still directing to BT Yahoo, as the changeover to BT Mail, has not taken place yet.

0 Ratings
jimlanderson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I agree with you but this is 3 seperate issues in this case.

1. Was informed that the MY BT isssue was resolved it's not

2. Advice given for Desktop help was no help and I am not using windows 8 which is an issue as reported on the download page.

3. BT Smart Talk is not attribuated to the BT Change but to the MY BT problem that was reported resolved which as No 1 it's not.

Seem to be going around and around

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The issue with MyBT should be able to be sorted with help from one of the moderators. This may also be affecting SmartTalk registration.

The desktop help issue is ongoing, and the current opinion is to uninstall it, until a fix is found.

I have asked a moderator to assist, and will move this post to the board which deals with MyBT problems.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi jimlanderson,

Thanks for posting. I can look into these issues for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jimlanderson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Guys Thanks

All now working

0 Ratings