cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 33

My BT Vision details not showing in My Products

I upgraded from the old unlimited TV package to the new entertainment package with Sky Movies this was in October. Since this product change the BT Vision details section is blanked out, with a error message "we can't find your TV plan details view your bill to see what package you are on" I have contacted BT on two occasions and on both calls they stated the problem has been fixed and the details will be available to view within 24-48 hours. This has never happened. Also I have been getting the error message when trying to see my broadband usage this has been on going for 4-6 months again not rectified after calls to BT. Could one of the technical help persons look at these two issue to get them resolved. Thanks
0 Ratings
32 REPLIES 32
Message 2 of 33

Re: My BT Vision details not showing in My Products

Hi Pwwhitehead,

I can look into this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact Us" found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 33

Paddy B,
Reply sent to yourself.
Thanks
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 4 of 33

Same problem - altho a new customer to BT TV (YV Box etc), am a long standing Infinity Customer.

Filled in details on Contact-Us Form, got a phone call within 15 mins! Details were to be passed on to someone .... then got an email from somewhere East of Iran asking for a Screenshot of the page with the 'Error Messgae' ..... sigh ....

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 33

Problem with TV package and broadband usage has been on going for months, multiple calls to Bt who say the problem will be fixed. Never is! The new Bt.com website is very slow to load for such a big company how do they fail on such basic customer benefits. When they cannot even get the personal user web site and customer package details working what hope is there for the long term objectives of BT Sport and the retention of customers. I want to stay with BT but if these problems persist I might as well to to Sky at the end of the contract and watch the BT sport via a Sky box. At least I was able to access my customer package details with Sky!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 33

You're right about the details in MyBT. Mine says it can't find the BTTV details, which is clearly nonsense, nor does it show the calls add-on. Both have appeared in the past, so it looks as though the Tinkering Fairy has been at work.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
barnpiece
Expert
Message 7 of 33

I was on Essentials Extra and when they changed the name to Entertainment I could no longer see the details, it just refers me to the bill. I think the system couldn't cope with the name change.

Richard

0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 8 of 33

They have change MyBT and now it shows I am on TV Entertainment.

Also the Broadband usage monitor is working after months of saying I was one of a few customers for whom it would not work.

However, the BT Extras at the bottom of the page has disappeared leaving only that title. I guess this is temporary but it is irritating.

Richard

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 33

The same for me. Hopefully BT are finally fixing the problem.
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 10 of 33

I asked again for a fix (actually via Twitter over the w/end) got a phone call yesterday asking for a screenshot - beats me why a simple explanation wont suffice! - anyways, sent it off and today ...

'MYBT' page is even more broken !

It does now show an entry under 'MYTV' of 'ESSENTIAL' - which is wrong, and when 'more details' is clicked it just goes to the top of the page.

When 'Show Phone Details' is clicked it results in this error message:-

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

.... and when 'Show Broadband details' is clicked, it does nothing !

In addition, 'MY EXTRAS' is NOT shown at all !!

For goodness sake !

0 Ratings