cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barnpiece
Expert
Message 11 of 33

Re: My BT Vision details not showing in My Products

You would think that they could test the changes before they make them live!

And the new colours are bad too.

Richard

0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 12 of 33

I have tried to alert them to the problem but it is impossible to get anyone who understands

and can pass on the details to someone who will look into it.

Richard

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 33

After contacting the Mods I get a message from BT stating they are looking into the problem. I then get access to usage monitor but no access to any other account details. The web page is a terrible colour. Today no access to usage monitor or any other package, BT have made a poor situation even worse. Come on sort this out!
0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 14 of 33

Well, still no access to My Extras, but the useage monitor has gone back to showing me that I am one of a few customers who can't see the useage (as it has for months). A very brief fix for that, then!

Links for details of products still broken and the colours terrible.

I have found a way to get to My Extras though.

Richard

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 15 of 33

You couldnt make it up: I alerted the BT Twitter interface person, and sent a new Screen shot of the FUBAR'ed page they'd created ..... this morning I get an email from another part of the Org, with a new Refn/Incident # and another request for a ScreenShot of the 'Original Problem' ......

Thats gonna be difficult - LOL.

You have to laugh - but wonder at the same time how they manage to bill 'correctly' .....

0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 16 of 33

Their billing system is very strange. The first indication of what you have to pay is the payment history showing the amount of you new bill. Then, hours later the date of next bill is changed -- but it still shows the past useage. Then the bill is available and you get told about it by email later. Eventually the useage is rest!

The whole thing goes on for a couple of days!! It must be a really cobbled together ancient system which has been botched together with new bits.

Richard

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 17 of 33

Sounds about right !

Meanwhile my 'MYBT' Account summary page is still FUBAR .... gawd, it aint rocket science to pull together product details, balances etc and format onto one page is it ?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 33

I have a feeling that the structure of the new(ish) MyBT pages is far too complicated for the comprehension of most of the members of the technical team who are trying to rectify problems. Have a look at my account/billing problems here.

0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 33

I have had issues with My BT for months, however I cannot access any of my extras now. This stops me being able to use BT Cloud, internet security and the bt mobile app for cheaper calls. All I ever get is "We will fix the problem" surprise it never gets fixed. I will give it another couple of weeks then I will be looking for compensation until it's fixed or the right to leave BT while in contract without penalty. They are not providing a quality of service, any wonder their Ofcom complains are getting worse.
0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 20 of 33

With no My Extras on the main MyBT site, you could try this link to get to My Extras:

https://www.bt.com/appsconsumeraccount/secure/showVasServiceTiles.do?PlatformInfo=Win32&dthStatus=NO...

It works for me, even though the MyBT page doesn't. I don't know if it will work for you.

Richard