cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markandjenny21
Beginner
Message 5 of 13

My BT login

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to BT.com? I put in my BT ID and password and my dashboard flashes up for a second then goes straight to email. There's no way to get to anything to do with our account and it just goes round in a never ending circle. It doesn't matter if I use a tablet or my laptop. Help!

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Clive_Lawrence
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

My BT

Can't access My BT from my email account, I just end up in a loop and keep going back to the login page, any help much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: My BT

Try logging out of your email and accessing MyBT from scratch. When you access MyBT from your email, the system seems to assume you wish to make changes to your email.

The problem may be related to how your particular browser deals with links within a tab and whether it should open a new tab or new window when you press that link.

Whilst writing, if you haven't already done so, you can always download the MyBT app for your mobile and/or tablet. There, you can remain logged in and access your information simply by entering a 4 digit pin.

0 Ratings
Clive_Lawrence
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Thanks for the reply. I've tried logging in to My BT not within email and it just opens up webmail again, exactly the same thing happens with the My BT app it opens up webmail. I've reset my password in the BT App and still the same issues.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 13

@Clive_Lawrence welcome to the community and thanks for posting, we'd like to take a look at this for you. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the mod team. 

0 Ratings
markandjenny21
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

I've just posted a question asking the same thing so will be interested to find out what the issue is.

0 Ratings
markandjenny21
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

Hey Clive, are you using Chrome? I’m having the same problem but logged in with Safari on my iPad this morning. Must be an issue with Chrome so have suggested BT report it to their tech peeps.
0 Ratings
nellybongo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Re: My BT login

Same problem here. Tried on 2 different computers (Win7 and Win10) and different browsers (Edge, firefox, IE, Chrome) and tried using my phone - all do exactly the same. Have cleared out cookies, internet history and anything else I can think of but no joy. Anyone got any ideas?

0 Ratings
nellybongo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

I'm getting the same issue - and it happens with different computers (and phone), different browsers. Tried logging in both from mail and from BT site but no joy.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 10 of 13

Hi @nellybongo and thanks for posting.

Have you tried using Safari like @markandjenny21?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings