cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
festiniog24
Message 1 of 4

My BT

My BT under the my products heading says I have neither phone or broadband, and all my extras have disappeared ,replaced by a message saying "we can't retrieve your extras, either you have a calling plan or a broadband service in this account " err well yes ! "Please contact us so we can amend your profile" have made contact by phone & email & not had any help at all . Any clues anyone
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: My BT

try live chat 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
festiniog24
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for that have given it a go , not full of confidence with the outcome as phone call & email contact got a similar response but nothing happened, will wait and see what happens in the promised 2 days.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

If your services are all tickety-boo and your bills are correct, I wouldn't worry about it too much. MyBT is not terribly reliable as regards service details and regularly goes belly up for a while.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings