cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

My BT

Hi,

I have been trying for over a month to set up my My BT account on two separate email addresses without any success. I previously had a BT broadband package, but switching the account name in the top right didn't display any billing info for my current broadband account.

I have tried registering again with a different email address but now I just get a "Sorry, your account cannot be accessed" error message. I have no means to access any of my bills or account information! Please help! I have tried the online chat but they have not helped at all.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: My BT

Hi @cockerel, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry that you're having trouble setting up your BTID. Have a look at What Is A BTID And How Do I Get One for help with setting the BTID up. 

Also, would you try deleting your cookies and cache and also try using a different internet browser to see if that resolves the issue. Post back and let me know if that resolves the problem or if you need our help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I have already tried all of those and from multiple different browsers and devices. There seems to be some sort of issue with my account that's preventing me getting set up - I've tried activating two different email addresses without any luck.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @cockerel, thanks for checking that for me. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings