cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klushed
Message 1 of 6

HI. Can anyone help please. I have been trying to register to use my BT to view my bills. I am a new customer. When I click the link to activate my email address I get a due to a techinical error this isn't possible right now message. I've been getting this message for 2 weeks. I can't view my bills if I can't accesss my BT. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT

Go to solution

are you trying to login with your btinternet address?  if so that won't work you need to register a new account for BT.com and there is no need to use the btinternet address if you prefer another address. 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
klushed
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for your swift response. No I'm trying to register with my hotmail account and still getting the same message Woman Sad

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

try using your btinternet account and password and see if that lets you set up a new account.  if still problems then try live chat

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
klushed
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you. Yes I tried that and still no luck. I will try the live chat option. Thanks again.

0 Ratings
klushed
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Live chat fixed it for me. Thanks for your help guys

0 Ratings