cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

My BT

Unable to log into MY BT since the recent revamp of the BT web site.  I use Internet Explorer, and for the last 3 days have been unable to log in.  I have rung the CUSTOMER SERVICE number, but they are as much help as a spent match!  Tried again today - still the same.  Rang customer services.......kept on hold for over 15 minutes then cut off.

In that time downloaded Google Chrome.....guess what.....I can log in.   Why do customer services all think that we are brainless morons and talk down to us, there is a promlem with MY BT on Internet Explorer - I am not the only person affected, but customer services (where ever in the world they are) just keep offering a new temporay password, which will not work until the bug with MY BT in Internet Explorer is fixed.

Sorry for venting.....just tired of being treated like a mushroom - kept in the dark and fedd on sh*#

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: My BT

which version of IE are you using?  I use IE10 with W7 and have no problems accessing MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
soapy
Expert
Message 3 of 5

i have never used IE to use mybt, i use firefox to use it and i have never had any problems signing in

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Try using compatability view in IE. It's the small icon in the address bar that looks like a torn page. Click on it and see if they view better.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 5

I use Windows 7, Safari and had no problems.
0 Ratings