Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

My Rewards

Go to solution

Hi I signed up to Superfast Fiber broadband on the 12th December which was activated on 20th December and I was meant to receive a reward MasterCard but when I go to the reward page of my BT it says no reward available?

Thanks Philip

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: My Rewards

Go to solution

@phillbeewrote:

Hi I signed up to Superfast Fiber broadband on the 12th December which was activated on 20th December and I was meant to receive a reward MasterCard but when I go to the reward page of my BT it says no reward available?

Thanks Philip

It may seem like the same thing you've already tried but try entering your details via this link. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi Longshanks0511
I've tried that link with no joy
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @phillbee welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you are unable to claim your reward card. Do you remember if you went to bt.com and placed your order directly on our website or were you directed to it by a link on another website like MSE or Uswitch for example?

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Hi JohnC2 it's possible that it was Mse but I'm unable to find the original link so i can't be sure

philip
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @phillbee, thanks for getting back to me. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll help you claim the reward card.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Hi JohnC2 thanks for all your help my cards are in the post

Philip

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know @phillbee. It was actually @NeilO who sorted this for you so I'll pas on your thanks.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings