cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreigBeadle
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

My bill. A query

Good morning. My bill is normally £50 odd pounds. This month it is £85. Why?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: My bill. A query

Hi @GreigBeadle

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  

Sorry for the confusion with your recent bill charges.  You can have a word with our >> billing live chat team << and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
oldbaldy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I had the same thing happen, it appears to be glitch connected with the Sept price increase.  I'm still trying to sort as each person I speak to is either incapable of sorting or if they say they are going to do it don't.  Currently have my second compaint about this running.      Plus the call centres in India seem inacapable of understanding that when I say if you ring my land line & I don't answer it means I'm out and so it's a waste of time ringing my mobile as I won't answer especially if I am a.) In the pub at 7.30 pm or b.) driving at 9.30 am

My contract is up in December & a renewal is unlikely at the moment.

0 Ratings
oldbaldy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

The saga continues!

Yesterday a message was left on voicemail, both landline & mobile, that they were trying to contact re my complaint.

Then comes a text to say they could contact me but would on the 23rd at 1400hrs.  This morning, the 23rd, someone India rings at 0840 and says they want to contact me & to call 0800800150 to sort.  When I get back home about 1000 I ring & get through to another useless BT person who tells me he can't sort & has no idea why I've been asked to call that number but that he'll enter for someone to call me on the 24th at 0900 & if they can't get me on my landline they will try my mobile.  I explain, again, that if my landline isn't answered I'm out of the house & will not answer as I don't want to sort this when I'm on the move.  So it's now gone 1400, so it looks like the 0840 call was in lieu. Will Iget a call at 0900 tomorrow?   Bloody useless company.

0 Ratings