cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: My broadband service terminated without my consent

Go to solution

Hi there

another 50 pounds taken out of my account now and I dont even  know why!!!  Please can you help

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

@Farrukh wrote:

Hi there

another 50 pounds taken out of my account now and I dont even  know why!!!  Please can you help

Hi @Farrukh 

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry to see you're still having problems.  I will arrange for this to be picked up tomorrow afternoon and we'll sort things out.  If that doesn't suit, please let me know the time for you.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi 

I never received a call from BT today so I am assuming will do tomorrow?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi All

I am still receiving emails from BT that I am not returned my kit and than I will be charged 50 pounds. I have raised this before and I was told that it has been resolved but I received another email this morning that I havent returned my kit. Please can you help.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Farrukh,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon and I'm sorry you were still receiving emails in error, regarding your old equipment needing returned.

As we discussed, we have the records updated for you and you'll receive no further communication regarding this. 

Thank you for your patience and if there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to come back to us here. 

Thanks 

Mandy

0 Ratings