Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sorcerer
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

My "Recent Usage" no longer shows the names I have associated with the numbers

Go to solution

On BT.com my "Recent Usage" no longer shows the names I have associated with the numbers that I call and if I go into Address Book there is nothing there and it never seems to complete loading.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: My "Recent Usage" no longer shows the names I have associated with the numbers

Go to solution

Hi sorcerer,

I'm sorry about that, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll raise this with the BT.com team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 9

Re: My "Recent Usage" no longer shows the names I have associated with the numbers

Go to solution

Is this a general fault as my address book with names has vanished as well.

This has happened before but not for a while, if I remember rightly the last time it righted itself after a day or so..

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I've contacted the BT.com team and asked if this is a common issue, we'll post back when we have any updates.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi NeilO,

My address book is back to normal this morning, names showing on recent usage and in address book.

Thanks for your attention yesterday.

Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know it's sorted now.  The BT.com team replied confirming it was an issue they were aware of and sorted it earlier this morning. I'm sorry about any inconvenience caused.

Neil 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I still get the Secure Connection failure when using Firefox , IE 11 is fine -- see this thread message 58 and 68  https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Online-Bill-Assigning-Names-to-Numbers/td-p/916940/page/7

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

I have this problem too - is it possible to get it fixed? Most of the posts showing a fix seem to be the result of random changes. Does anyone know of a case of complaining about this and it being fixed?  I would like to use the facility - such a good idea if it can be made to work.

Geoff

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Something happened - it works now, after waiting for more than a year! Was this forum responsible for the fix?

0 Ratings