cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

My reward for referring a customer that joined is not showing

Hi im new to to this i hope ive posted in right place ....Can someone help I referred a neighbour during a promotion for getting broadband with Amazon gift card in Dec 2019 and still have not seen anything in my rewards section and when I click on where it says you need to claim an Amazon or iTunes card in a different way click link.. well that link just refreshes the page. My neighbour joined with my referal as  she had to use my Internet on my pc to do it as she's not very good with computers and jusy learning she applied in Dec 2019 and it was activated in January 2020 and neither of us have had an email to claim reward and we have been checking rewards page ... I'm clueless as to what's gone on now??? I've Googled beyond belief for answer please can someone help it's so frustrating to be fair it feels like false advertising in all honesty from a few things I've been reading on forums... 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: My reward for referring a customer that joined is not showing

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Yes thats the it but it's been over 45 days bills paid in full etc and still hasn't shown in rewards or had email ..
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Ok thankyou so much for your help I'very never posted on a forum so it's all new to me so thankyou for your help..its much appreciated
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

@nthrop2019 wrote:
Ok thankyou so much for your help I'very never posted on a forum so it's all new to me so thankyou for your help..its much appreciated

It may take a few days for one of the moderators to look into it, as they are a small team, but they do take personal ownership of the issue.

People posting here are just customers like myself, and are not always aware of all the promotions that BT operate.

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

Hi @nthrop2019,

Welcome to the Community 🙂

I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything about it yet. We will look into it for you and find out what's happening.

I've sent you a private message with some info that I need.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings