cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seaview72
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

MyBT Issues with seeing any account information after login

OK, so someone online at BT tried to talk me through this issue, suggesting different browsers and the mobile app as solutions. None of these worked.

I'm using a Windows 10 machine or android phone and all pop-ups on the domain are permitted. What I'm getting is some basic info ... I could view my latest bill, but pretty much everything else comes up with an error page

Screenshot 2021-02-07 142949.jpg

Interestingly, it does not show any acount info on the top right when logged in either?

Any ideas?

Thanks

R

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
JohnC2
Message 2 of 13

Re: MyBT Issues with seeing any account information after login

Hi @seaview72, Sorry that you are having a problem with your MyBT access. It's strange that you can view the latest bill but nothing else. Do you have a Future Voice service or a standard copper line for your telephone service? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
seaview72
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Don't know what future voice is? When the engineer was installing the fttp service he split off the copper for the pots line, so we have fibre to the router and copper into the old phone wiring for the phones.
0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 4 of 13

HI @seaview72 

Thanks for posting back, I think we need to get a closer look at this.

I have sent you a private message asking for some further details.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
John1953
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Good evening.I have exactly the same issue since JANUARY would you believe. This worked perfectly till then Initial I did nothing but I phoned then raised a complaint .They must have put this message up but when I ring no one knows any thing about it  which I do find very strange . However I have been dealing with the same customer rep based in Ireland for the passed 3 or 4 weeks. To his credit it he has stuck with it and he has rung me for bits of info . but not for a while now .My original complaint was named as complete a couple of days ago but then a new one immediately opened .When I looked I supposed to be getting a call on Monday so I was going to see what happened then .I know of another BT account that had the same message  about the same time but that has cleared and now works ok . I cannot work out why know one seem to know about the message and picture BT must have themselves put  up very very strange.I joined this forum just today and posted this morning to find out if others had this problem.I cannot see who has called me or more importantly cannot block scam calls .I will keep you informed.I have digital voice by the way.

0 Ratings
John1953
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Hi I think future voice is the same as digital voice this is where your calls are routed through the internet .You need a specific router for this .If you have digital voice you do not need to have phones near the connection box but they need too be specific phone's to be able to do this .Or you can plug in a normal phone directly into the back of the router but it needs to be a suitable  router I think .I have the same problem you are having see message above.

0 Ratings
John1953
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

John I have got the same problem could you advise me how common it?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 13

@John1953 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your MyBT account information, these issues are not common and unfortunately, as you've experienced it can take longer than we would like to resolve. I presume the person you are dealing with has raised a fault to the BT.com team? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
John1953
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Thank you for replying Neil .yes it has been reported by  the customer service chap to the team that deals with this fault. I have digital voice but have had no problems untill January 21 .This message was also up on a different persons account that I help with.That message cleared and we can now get into her account from my tablet BT don't seem to be sure which department is putting up the message which I find a bit odd . I got an email saying my account was closed and then immediately opened and everything was now ok but when I tried to access this the same picture came up with a different caption to the original. My original complaint was closed last week then immediately reopened on a different number . The complaint states I am to get a call today so we shall see .I use this to cancel scam \ nuicence numbers all the time and it works . It's like they have not removed the message from my account to allow it to work . Puzzling.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 13

@John1953 thanks for getting back to me, digital voice shouldn't be the reason behind that message. However, customers with Future voice can't manage their accounts via MyBT. Post back and let us know how you get on with the callback. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings