cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sigh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

MyBT Recent phone usage

6 days ago I made a phone call which has not shown up on the MyBT Recent usage page, even though the list was supposedly updated on 26 June.

I reported this to BT a couple of days ago (no reply).

Are there any known problems related to this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: MyBT Recent phone usage

Was it an 0800 or other free number? They're not shown.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Sigh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

No it was a standard landline number. I wanted the information because the call was close to an hour in duration and I wanted to check whether it had gone over the hour.

Since then the usage list has been updated with other more recent calls, but for some reason the long one isn't listed. And yes I did make the call.....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

If you really need it Billing Live Chat might be able to help but I wouldn't count on it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

@Sigh wrote:

No it was a standard landline number. I wanted the information because the call was close to an hour in duration and I wanted to check whether it had gone over the hour.

Since then the usage list has been updated with other more recent calls, but for some reason the long one isn't listed. And yes I did make the call.....

If you use the Usage and Analysis section of My BT you can list the longest calls that you have made over varying periods of time from the present day backwards.

0 Ratings