cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

MyBt RENEWALL button

Go to solution

Hello,

My Halo 1 Fibre Broadband is up for renewal at the end of this month and so when i logged on to MyBt i saw a RENEWAL button. I dont want to click on the 'RENEWAL' button without first knowing what comes next ie price being offered etc. as i get a discount and maybe clicking on 'RENEWAL' would lock me in to the FULL price of the broadband package instead??

Whilst i would appreciate answer to the above i want to downgrade to BT Fibre 1 as i dont need or want the benefits of Halo 1 and i presume from what ive seen online, its a cheaper package than Halo 1, which is what i am on now, so i was wondering if i rang up to downgrade to BT Fibre 1 now, as opposed to in 2 wks time when my present contract finishes, would i still be able to downgrade even though technically i am still within my present contract? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: MyBt RENEWALL button

Go to solution

try phoning the options team 0800800030 and see if they can help you get the changes you want.  halo 1 is just an add-on and applies to fibre 1 or 2  you can just decide to drop the halo add-on

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Ok thanks imjolly. i never really understood what this 'HALO' was.didnt know it was just an add-on. Presume if i ring them and ask them to remove it, it would be simply the cheaperFibre 1 Package which ive seen online??

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
An answer to the first question in my Post would also be much appreciated please. Thanx
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

just click and see  you would have to agree any changes at next stage before you have committed to anything.  options team normally gives better deal with bit negotiation

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
okeydoke,cheers.
0 Ratings