cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sza2002
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

MyBt

Hello, I am a BT mobile and BT Sport on mobile customer and recently added BT Broadband and landline but I cant see the new additions on MyBT home page. When I click on 'Your Products' tab only mobile shows up. There are tabs to add broadband and landline but when I click these it seems to start another order. Could anyone please advice how to solve this issue.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DavidM
Message 2 of 7

Re: MyBt

Hi @sza2002 and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting about your recent order. Did you set up a different account with the new order or was it part of an existing account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sza2002
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi David,

Thanks for replying. I just checked and found there are 2 account numbers. The one that was opening by default was my family mobile sim account and this didn't show the broadband and landline accounts as I expected. I have noticed there is another account number which shows all the products on my account but in this account it returns an error when I click on the mobile tab. So does this mean there will be two accounts or will they be finally merged?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 4 of 7

You can request the accounts merged by speaking with the 'Easy Assist' team on 0800 800 150
The accounts must be in the same name, at the same address.

Your broadband and line account will be merged with the mobile, this is to preserve the billing date for the data allowance.

DavidM
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for getting back @sza2002.

@-Richie- advice is perfect. Give 150 a call and they'll be able to get the accounts merged for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sza2002
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Thanks.
0 Ratings
sza2002
Beginner
Message 7 of 7