cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joal145
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Mybt

I have not been able to access the Mybt page for a few weeks (ok on my mobile). When I log in there is a message on the screen, this  page is not working at the moment. Also the following err_empty_response. I have tried all ways to open Mybt on my windows 10 desktop butget the same message. Can anyone help.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NeilO
Message 2 of 8

Re: Mybt

Hi @joal145, welcome to the community and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to see you're having trouble logging into MyBT.  Can you try logging in on this link MyBT with your primary BT ID and password and let me know how you get on? 

You might need to try clearing the cookies and cache in your web browser settings.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
joal145
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi. I have tried your link and just get the same error message. I have had various live chats with BT agents and tried different things including clearing the cache and history, and try a diff. browser which I did and the conclusion was there must be a fault with my device and washed their hands of the matter.

0 Ratings
joal145
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Hi. I have tried your link and just get the same error message. I have had various live chats with BT agents and tried different things including clearing the cache and history, and try a diff. browser which I did and the conclusion was there must be a fault with my device and washed their hands of the matter.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 5 of 8

Hi @joal145,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't access the link still on your Windows 10 device. Depending on your browsers, they should have a private mode that bypasses any cookies or cache or temp files. If you have Microsoft Edge, right click on the shortcut and click "New InPrivate Window". Once you've done that, then go to My BT and try it again, please. If you have Google Chrome, you right click the shortcut and choose "New incognito window".

To make it easier to copy and paste, here's the link that you'll need https://www.bt.com/mybt

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
joal145
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Tried to open Mybt in a new private window in Microsoft edge and I get the same error message, the page will not open. Is it possible to uninstall Mybt and reinstall it, will is this a possible fix and how can it be done.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

MyBT is a webpage, you can't uninstall it.

Do you have the same problem with other webpages?

0 Ratings
joal145
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

I have no web page problems except for Mybt.

0 Ratings