Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmdc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 21

NO £100 M&S VOUCHERS

Go to solution
I signed up to BT Broadband in November 2018 with the Black Friday special offer of £100 BT Reward Card and £100 M&S vouchers. I was never sent any vouchers and had to make repeated calls to receive the BT Reward card which was finally sent in February. I have lost count the amount of times I have phoned customer service and been spoken to with contempt by BT Staff telling me to contact the third party who promoted the offer. I ordered the package on the BT website it was not a third party. I am appalled at the service, I have been told its not BT's responsibility. I am owed £100 M&S vouchers, I will be taking this further to trading standards and the Financial ombudsman service if this is not resolved in a timely manner. False advertising is a crime.
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 21

Re: NO £100 M&S VOUCHERS

Go to solution

Hi @jmdc 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received the £100 M&S voucher.  You would have had to claim for the voucher.  Did you raise a claim here when your services went live? - Claim M&S voucher

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
jmdc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 21

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

I have completed the claim form twice already.

My account name is ******

Can you escalate this to a manager and resolve.

Thanks

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @jmdc,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received it. We can look into it for you and contact a team who can tell us what's happening with your claim. I've sent you a private message with some info that I need from you. I'll need you to reply to that private message with those details and not include them on any public posts please Smiley Happy

We'll do all we can to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @jmdc 

Thanks for  taking the time to send in your details.

I tried calling you back this afternoon but wasn't able to reach you.  I'm not in the office tomorrow so I'll try giving you another call when I am back on Saturday.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
jmdc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution
Hi
Robbie I missed your call, do you have a direct line I can call you back on?
0 Ratings
jmdc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution
Alternatively call me back at 5pm and I will be free
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @jmdcI'm sorry the moderation team don't have a direct line. @RobbieMac has just finished for the day and I can see that he has raised a complaint with our partner promotions team regarding your missing voucher and it normally takes them a few days before they update us.

I can see Robbie has made arrangements to follow up with you again on Saturday when he's back in the office. 

0 Ratings
jmdc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution
Please could you ask him to call between 10am - 11am as I will be working after that
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @jmdc he doesn't start until 12pm, would it be ok if he sent you a private message instead?

0 Ratings