cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

NOW TV Entertainment Pass for £7.99? £8.99? £10?

I'm on BT Flexible and today in my BT account I switched package from Big Sport+HD £40 to Entertainment £10 (along with a £25 refund via telephone support as I'd been trying unsuccessfully to do this for some time).

However, I just received an email from BT about 'Gangs of London' which included: "If you love the feeling of getting stuck into a new show, that one everyone’s talking about, this is it. With the NOW TV Entertainment Pass you get quality entertainment on the Sky channels, including Sky Atlantic and Sky One, for £7.99 a month."

£7.99? But when I click on the link, I get to a pre-started order for Now TV Entertainment for £8.99 (not £7.99) and for good measure it also asks if I want to keep or cancel Box Nation, no extra cost, and if I want a YouView UltraHD box, no extra cost.

So I'm totally confused. Is it £10 or £8.99 or £7.99 or what? Can anyone tell me what's going on? Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: NOW TV Entertainment Pass for £7.99? £8.99? £10?

Hi @Clover 

not  seen the email 

The £10 would be the standard monthly cost of the BT Now Entertainment package that you  are switching your flexible package onto.

Were you still on the Big Sport package then you could add  Now Entertainment  as a bolt on to that package for a standard additional price of £8.99.

That of course does not explain the £7.99 you saw in the email.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: NOW TV Entertainment Pass for £7.99? £8.99? £10?

Ok, thanks, that makes it a little clearer.
0 Ratings