cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nutbolt
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Need BT mod help

I have disconnected BT line that I wanted reactivated with existing number. I used to have virgin media with the number and I have always had it. So I ordered BT infinity broadband and put that number in. The people in India then cancelled my original order and gave me a new order but this time it has an existing BT customers number as I dialled it and someone answered!! All I want is line activation with my number and broadband. They even cancelled the engineer saying line active we have tested...well yes but you tested against that customers number not mine!!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Need BT mod help

@nutbolt

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Try the  Order Live Chat Team while you are waiting for a moderator to deal.

I cannot see how an existing number could have been allocated to you.

0 Ratings
nutbolt
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Trust me, I have been given another customers telephone number to activate my broadband. I got the shock of my life when someone answered on my supposedly new number. The halfwits on india live chat said dont worry its a temporary number.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @nutbolt,

I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
nutbolt
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I've just replied using the online for in your profile link, lets hope I get better results than the live chat Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
nutbolt
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

My final reply to this sorry saga, BT is a disgrace to treat a new customer like this, so I have cancelled direct debit and sent confirmation of cancellation email to them.

Back to my old provider I go.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

at two days you have not yet given the forum moderators chance to help you yet
0 Ratings