cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Need More time to pay my bill

Go to solution

my bill is allready 35 days overdue and I was supposed to pay half it on 16/05/2019 however due to per sonal problems I forgot to and am now unable to pay this all in one go. I was set up on an isnatallment plan to be cleared by 31/05/2019 and I asked if I cpould be givern an extension to clear my balance but I was told because I missed the first intallment plan that is nothing more they can do . I should be able to clear the balance by 13/06/2019 but not before then. I need to be able to keep my internet services as it is vital for me as due to mobility issues I am unable to get outdoors often. is there a way that this could be extended for me untill 13/06/2019 with out me having to call again?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need More time to pay my bill

Go to solution

Hi @lloydshepherd33 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm sorry to learn you're having difficulty paying your bill.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy look into this further.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need More time to pay my bill

Go to solution

Hi @lloydshepherd33  thanks for taking my call earlier and it was good to speak with you. I'm glad I've have been able to agree a way forward with you that you are happy with.

Cheers
John