Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mummy
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Netflix

Go to solution

If i have netflix as part of my be package can i also activate on another device e.g.  my laptop and my tablet.    When I download the app it keeps asking for my email etc. I have tried both that I have and it doesn't recognise either, and keeps asking me to sign up again......

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
NeilO
Message 2 of 9

Re: Netflix

Go to solution

@Mummy welcome to the community and thanks for posting, yes you can activate it on other devices. The email address is the same one that BT use to contact you, have you tried your BT Internet email?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Mummy
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks for the response. Yes I have tries that and it doesn't recognise it.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@Mummy I'd recommend giving the forgotten password process on the Netflix site a try. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Mummy
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I have tried that numerous times. Asks me to register and input payment details. As I already pay as part of my package not willing to do this...

Just wondering it my tv has to be connected to my interner/ WiFi as I am not sure how the engineer set it up when I had halo connected   

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Mummy 

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having.  You should have the option to watch Netflix on whatever device you choose.  Sorry that none of your details are being recognised when you're trying to reset your password.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Mummy
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

OK thanks I may do that later.  As I am awaiting on my new granddaughter coming home from hospital

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@Mummy wrote:

OK thanks I may do that later.  As I am awaiting on my new granddaughter coming home from hospital

Aww exciting times congratulations 😀

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know you got this sorted @Mummy . Congratulations and best of luck with the new granddaughter 😄

Cheers

David

0 Ratings