cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masoud
Beginner
Message 1 of 22

Never Received Master Card- Terrible Customer Service!

I ordered BT Infinity of the 22nd of Jan 2016. When I signed up it was with the offer of a £125 pure pre-paid master card. I met all the conditions and when I claimed the card on-line I was told that it would take up to 30 days. I waited the allotted 30 days. The card never arrived. I then contacted BT via the email form about this. Again nobody replied. I tried online chat and nothing has been sorted. I phoned BT many times and nothing has changed!

Any time I contact BT they do not give me any clear response and I am unsure on how to communicate it any clearer.

This whole business have left me feeling angry and fustrated. If I wasn't so angry about it I could probably see the funny side that one of the biggest communications companies in the world cannot solve such simple issue.

Please can anyone help me!

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: Never Received Master Card- Terrible Customer Service!

Hi @masoud and welcome.

I'm sorry you haven't rceived the mastercard yet. You'll find help in chasing it up at Claiming your vouchers.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
masoud
Beginner
Message 3 of 22

David,
Not sure you read my complaint! Mine was prepaid master card!!! Your link is to some others! I've already claimed it! Oh my god... Why nobody helps me to get it sorted...
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

Hi masoud,

As per the sticky at the top of the board. 

For Sainsbury's GiftCard, MasterCard or BT Reward Card claim

Complete and submit the claim form at claim my reward. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then complete and submit the chase form at chase my voucher.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
masoud
Beginner
Message 5 of 22

David,

I claimed my voucher on 10th of February!!!! I used this service long ago to chase it up!!!!! nobody replied to me!!!! 

0 Ratings
masoud
Beginner
Message 6 of 22

Can you please spend 1 minute and sort out my problem!!! is there anyone in BT that could do that? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Hi @masoud,

Thanks for confirming that. As you've already tried chasing this up send over the details and I'll help. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
masoud
Beginner
Message 8 of 22

Just sent you the info, have you received my message?

0 Ratings
masoud
Beginner
Message 9 of 22

well apparantly nobody in BT is eager to help this matter!!!

so much regret in choosing BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 22

It would appear that somebody at BT is eager to help.The BT moderator has offered to help. If you have submitted the form that was linked to in the moderators profile, your request for help joins the queue. Once it reaches the top of the moderators work stack they will contact you. This can at present take up to five working days.

0 Ratings