cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dianemw1968
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 22

Re: Never Received Master Card- Terrible Customer Service!

Hello,

I have been waiting since February, but I am not letting it bother me anymore because as soon as my yearly line rental saver ends, I will be ending my contract with BT and as I still don't expect to recieve the reward Mastercard they keep promising to send, I will certainly not be paying any cancelation charges, the last phone call the guy asked me if there was something wrong with my broadband, despite many of his collegues phoning and telling me my Mastercard which some of them call a Sainsburies card is on its wat, well I wonder what class of postage they put on the envelope, despite being with BT in it's various names since around 1981, I WILL leave and I WON't be paying any cancellation charges, so just another month or two and I am going with Virgin, my son uses their services and they have promised to get a firm in to reinstate my monoblocks on my driveway, I have given up on trying anymore to get this card, I assure you if BT does do anything about this email it will be a phone call asking is your broadband working, disappointing,

I have written this on behalf of my elderly parents who are very disappointed they will be leaving BT but they are adamant that if the deal isn't completed properly they will leave they are just sad that it has come to this.

Mr Ward

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 22

Re: Never Received Master Card- Terrible Customer Service!

Hi @dianemw1968 Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about the delay with your Mastercard gift card.

We'll be happy to chase this up for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings